原帖由 蜀国大将008 于 2007-11-29 23:33 发表

呵呵,安慰一下奶茶!其实相比较确实Jason比较Hot,而Scotty更可爱!不过从个性等各方面考虑我还是认为Scotty跟Kevin跟适合。这集Kevin已经对Scotty表白,心里一直喜欢的就是他。估计Jason希望不大,奶茶要做好心理 ...

Why do Kevin want to go back to Mr. Moocher?  Yeah, I know.  He's lonely.  He's sad.  But, Scotty?  He's just so….I don't know.  He's so cheap!  I understand that he's working to better himself, but like I said last week, he's takes one step forward and two steps back.  I was all for the "mistake sex."  Let's just leave it at that and watch Scotty go out the door.  But,no.  It just drew Kevin right back in.  I don't know why Jason didn't call him.  I don't buy the "spotty service" crap.  Maybe Jason was just avoiding Kevin because he wasn't ready for a real relationship.  I don't know, but running right back to Scotty isn't going to solve all of Kevin's issues.  He needs to figure out what he really wants in a guy.  Somehow I can't see Scotty living up to Kevin's standards for a partner. I was so glad to hear Kevin tell Scotty that he admitted to Jason that he slept with Scotty.  At least someone in this family is honest after cheating on their significant other…coughTommycough.  If nothing, Kevin is an honest guy.  Pretty cool for a lawyer (totally joking…don't serve me with anything). In short, I don't like this relationship. If you disagree, let me know.  Why should I change my mind?  Why is Scotty good for Kevin?  Argue your point and I'll add it in future columns!

[ 本帖最后由 OJ123 于 2007-12-2 17:47 编辑 ]

原帖由 蜀国大将008 于 2007-12-2 23:45 发表

我只是发表自己的观点而已,你也可以发表你的,何必要针对我呢。这里喜欢Kevin和Jason在一起的也不在少数,没看到象你这样的。:s39
要想跟我辨没问题,请写中文。你能看懂我的话说明也懂中文,虽然我也懂英文,但 ...

没有针对你,只针对你所说的内容。
为啥引用你,就是因为你是the latest's post。

• 三国群英传私服
  •