身身身材材材啊思密达...

摸摸... (那个可素老板耶...)

曲曲曲线线线......

渴了...

词穷......

不知道在想什么

走神了...

这位粉丝一共照了65张照片: http://www.gale-harold.it/gale-a ... 0-by-amelialourdes/
我把全部都收下来了给大家打包下载,算是中秋小礼包,也算是庆祝Gale教授在中秋节首度亮相吧{:3_204:} (下载地址请见本贴一楼)

这张好有爱 XDD

还有其他表情的好几张在这:
http://wilkiimage2.blogspot.com/ ... paleyfest-fall.html
开不了这个网页的也可以去意大利网站看

更新105的剧情:
ALICE TRIES TO TURN THE TEAM AGAINST SAVANNAH — Savannah (Ashley Tisdale) talks the team into letting Dan (Matt Barr) direct their bid video against Alice’s (Heather Hemmens) wishes, but when things don’t go as planned, Savannah may have to forfeit her role as captain. Meanwhile, Marti (Aly Michalka) decides to investigate further into Julian’s (Gale Harold) case, and Red (Jeff Hephner) tells Derrick (D.B. Woodside) he plans to win Vanessa (Sharon Leal) back, which prompts a fight between the two men. Robbie Jones also stars. John Behring directed the episode written by Curtis Kheel (#105).

剧透来源:http://www.ksitetv.com/hellcats- ... ficial-description/

目前来说Gale会出现在第3和第5集

the PaleyCenter 发布会上的粉丝报告
粉丝A的报告:http://pinkylovejoy.blogspot.com ... ce-gale-harold.html
(这个网站我无法打开,谁能看到粉丝报告的分享一下哈~~)

Gale和粉丝A的合照:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-913.jpg
复制代码
Gale和粉丝A的小侄女:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-914.png
复制代码
粉丝B的报告:
By: Dawnybee
Edited by: Marcy
Gallery: Dawnybee

我选了有提到Gale的地方翻译了下

On Wednesday night the CW closed out the PaleyCenter for Media’s Fall Preview screenings with “Nikita” and “Hellcats”. All along they advertised that they would premiere a returning show as well, but that didn’t happen. But no biggie because The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Gale Morgan Harold III was on hand for “Hellcats”.

Because the CW was screening shows that already premiered, it was a lower turnout than the other nights. Normally I couldn’t get into the theater because all the seats were given away (it only seats 125) and I have to squeeze in somewhere in the lobby because the run-off room was filled and the roof was equally crowded. I even stood up for the first hour and half of NBC’s night. But tonight I came in and got a seat in the theater. I went to the lobby at around 6:30 to see the press line and as I was exiting the theater a Center employee asked another if anyone from the show was there yet. I got to the lobby and there’s scant press and no one from the show, whereas other nights it’s usually a huge press line and all those involved with the show are giving interviews. After about ten minutes of waiting Gale and Kevin Murphy (“Hellcats” executive producer) show up to the press line.

All the nights I attended (all but one this year, FOX) there were a group of professional autograph seekers&they have a dozen glossies, get the autographs and then sell them. Which, fine, I’m not going to get in the way of someone’s hustle even though it takes away from actual fans (one guy who had 7 glossies of Gale’s promo pic from “Hellcats” was only there to get the autographs and then leave. If that wasn’t bad enough he commented that Gale looks older in real life than in his picture. I muttered, “Heretic”.

Gale is so good at this press thing now. It’s amazing to see. It’s different now I guess where it’s tolerable because the early years of QAF when the attention was so fervent and off the wall intense we could all tell it was overwhelming for him. He still have outrageously loyal fans&check out any comment on any article about Gale and you’ll see&but he’s had the distance where he’s not interacting with fans at events, so I think now it’s at a level he can bear. Or maybe it’s just then it was new to him that now he’s acclimated. Whatever the reason he was sensational with the fans. He’s still Gale. He’s as approachable and easy going as he always is when there aren’t women propositioning him or talking about seeing him naked. He literally had to be pulled away by a handler. He kept saying sorry to the crowd.
Gale现在面对媒体的时候轻松多了。QAF的时候因为大家的反应太热烈了,所以对于Gale来说比较难应对粉丝的疯狂。至今他仍拥有非常忠诚的粉丝(看看网上但凡有他消息的地方有多少跟帖)。以前不与粉丝互动的Gale现在也变应付自如了。可能那时候他还算是个新人,现在他都习惯这一行了吧。无论他对粉丝的态度怎样,他依然是那个Gale,总是很亲切和随和(在没有疯狂女粉丝骚扰他吵嚷着喜欢看他裸体的情况下)。在现场他一直回应粉丝和媒体的要求(照相或签名),直到要被工作人员拉走的时候,还不停地向人们抱歉(他要到后台去了。)

He was signing the million glossies for the autograph hounds and taking pictures with people when this woman kept calling out his name and he stopped and asked, “Who’s that? Where are you?” He was serious about finding who was calling his name. He stopped everything and craned his neck looking at the crowd and I pointed to the woman who was trying to make her way to the front with her kid. She asked if he could take a picture with her daughter, then herself. He crouched down to take the pic. He’s so sublime.
Gale回应着人们的要求签了很多张照片,和人们合照。这时候人群里有个女人叫着Gale的名字。Gale停下来向着人群问“是谁啊?你在哪?”他对于这个很认真,他停下手中的动作抬眼向人群里张望。我把那位喊他名字的女人指给他看,那位粉丝正努力地和她带的小孩往这边挪过来。她问Gale是否可以跟她的女儿,还有她合影。Gale答应了并蹲下来跟小女孩照了相,因为他实在太高。

A few minutes later is when he was ushered to the Green Room to get ready for the panel. On hand were Gale, Kevin Murphy and Craig Silverstein, executive producer of “Nikita” and the night was moderated by Will Keck of TV Guide. Will wasn’t as good as Craig Tomashoff the West Coast Bureau chief of TV Guide who is a rock star at moderating panels. But what Will lacked in terms of asking good questions, he made up for it with his love for Gale.

He introduced Gale as someone who had sex with men all along Canada, a remark where people either laughed knowingly or people were silent because he didn’t say, “Gale as Brian” or “Gale played a man who…” so I think people were thinking, “Did he just out him? Did he just call him a man whore?” Will also suggests that Gale should play Nikita and Gale jokes that he tried on the dress and looked good.

Then when Will was talking about the shot of Maggie Q as Nikita getting out of the pool in a bikini and how much he loved it, the audience laughed like, “We know you do, randy guy you.” And turned to the audience, laughed and said, “I’m gay, I want to see Gale in a bikini.” To which Kevin replied, “You may see that.”

Like I said, Gale is so much better at public speaking now and although it took him over a minute to begin talking after being asked a question by Keck, he answered without his usual “um”s. He still rambles in the most delightful way, but at least he answers.
Gale回答问题的时候不会再"um..."地支支吾吾,(虽然在回答问题前还是要想一分钟啦)。虽然有时候会跑题一下,但至少他有回答嘛。

Like he was asked what was his experience with cheerleaders like in school; what was his memories of the cheerleaders? Gale says that his sister was one and really good at it, but he mostly remembers the crowd interaction in the stands about what was going on on the field, “Did you see that? What did she do?” And he starts talking about midfield and 50 yard lines and things I know nothing of and he really didn’t answer anything per se about cheerleaders, but there you go.
当被问到对啦啦队的看法时,Gale说她姐姐以前也是一名很棒的啦啦队员,不过对于啦啦队他最大的印象还是人群里面的人不断地在起哄;然后他还谈了下中场啊50码之类的。

Copyright © 2010 gale-harold.it | All rights reserved
Written by Downybee - Edited by Marcy

粉丝照的照片(不断更新中):http://www.gale-harold.it/gale-a ... 0-by-amelialourdes/

貌似这是一部新剧哦。。。

这个媒体发布会上的一个小视频:(1分50秒)
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ra ... ld/20100915_harold/
cora 发表于 2010-7-30 09:40

這個采訪裡Gale後面出現一名男子 從頭到尾就見那人一直晃來晃去
采訪的人也不會換一下角度  相片還可以去背 影片就沒辦法鳥...{:3_278:}

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-20 10:12 编辑

153# hpl
是啊 那男的挺抢镜的,老在后面晃来晃去{:3_278:}
还好大猩猩视频里面就Gale一个人 耶{:3_279:}

the PaleyCenter 发布会上的粉丝报告
粉丝A的报告:http://pinkylovejoy.blogspot.com ... ce-gale-harold.html
(这个网站我无法打开,谁能看到粉丝报告的分享一下哈~~)

Gale和粉丝A的合照:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-913.jpg
复制代码
Gale和粉丝A的小侄女:
  1. http://www.gale-harold.it/english/grande/immagine-914.png
复制代码
粉丝B的报告:
By: Dawnybee
Edited by: Marcy
Gallery: Dawnybee

我选了有提到Gale的地方翻译了下

On Wednesday night the CW closed out the PaleyCenter for Media’s Fall Preview screenings with “Nikita” and “Hellcats”. All along they advertised that they would premiere a returning show as well, but that didn’t happen. But no biggie because The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Gale Morgan Harold III was on hand for “Hellcats”.

Because the CW was screening shows that already premiered, it was a lower turnout than the other nights. Normally I couldn’t get into the theater because all the seats were given away (it only seats 125) and I have to squeeze in somewhere in the lobby because the run-off room was filled and the roof was equally crowded. I even stood up for the first hour and half of NBC’s night. But tonight I came in and got a seat in the theater. I went to the lobby at around 6:30 to see the press line and as I was exiting the theater a Center employee asked another if anyone from the show was there yet. I got to the lobby and there’s scant press and no one from the show, whereas other nights it’s usually a huge press line and all those involved with the show are giving interviews. After about ten minutes of waiting Gale and Kevin Murphy (“Hellcats” executive producer) show up to the press line.

All the nights I attended (all but one this year, FOX) there were a group of professional autograph seekers&they have a dozen glossies, get the autographs and then sell them. Which, fine, I’m not going to get in the way of someone’s hustle even though it takes away from actual fans (one guy who had 7 glossies of Gale’s promo pic from “Hellcats” was only there to get the autographs and then leave. If that wasn’t bad enough he commented that Gale looks older in real life than in his picture. I muttered, “Heretic”.

Gale is so good at this press thing now. It’s amazing to see. It’s different now I guess where it’s tolerable because the early years of QAF when the attention was so fervent and off the wall intense we could all tell it was overwhelming for him. He still have outrageously loyal fans&check out any comment on any article about Gale and you’ll see&but he’s had the distance where he’s not interacting with fans at events, so I think now it’s at a level he can bear. Or maybe it’s just then it was new to him that now he’s acclimated. Whatever the reason he was sensational with the fans. He’s still Gale. He’s as approachable and easy going as he always is when there aren’t women propositioning him or talking about seeing him naked. He literally had to be pulled away by a handler. He kept saying sorry to the crowd.
Gale现在面对媒体的时候轻松多了。QAF的时候因为大家的反应太热烈了,所以对于Gale来说比较难应对粉丝的疯狂。至今他仍拥有非常忠诚的粉丝(看看网上但凡有他消息的地方有多少跟帖)。以前不与粉丝互动的Gale现在也变应付自如了。可能那时候他还算是个新人,现在他都习惯这一行了吧。无论他对粉丝的态度怎样,他依然是那个Gale,总是很亲切和随和(在没有疯狂女粉丝骚扰他吵嚷着喜欢看他裸体的情况下)。在现场他一直回应粉丝和媒体的要求(照相或签名),直到要被工作人员拉走的时候,还不停地向人们抱歉(他要到后台去了。)

He was signing the million glossies for the autograph hounds and taking pictures with people when this woman kept calling out his name and he stopped and asked, “Who’s that? Where are you?” He was serious about finding who was calling his name. He stopped everything and craned his neck looking at the crowd and I pointed to the woman who was trying to make her way to the front with her kid. She asked if he could take a picture with her daughter, then herself. He crouched down to take the pic. He’s so sublime.
Gale回应着人们的要求签了很多张照片,和人们合照。这时候人群里有个女人叫着Gale的名字。Gale停下来向着人群问“是谁啊?你在哪?”他对于这个很认真,他停下手中的动作抬眼向人群里张望。我把那位喊他名字的女人指给他看,那位粉丝正努力地和她带的小孩往这边挪过来。她问Gale是否可以跟她的女儿,还有她合影。Gale答应了并蹲下来跟小女孩照了相,因为他实在太高。

A few minutes later is when he was ushered to the Green Room to get ready for the panel. On hand were Gale, Kevin Murphy and Craig Silverstein, executive producer of “Nikita” and the night was moderated by Will Keck of TV Guide. Will wasn’t as good as Craig Tomashoff the West Coast Bureau chief of TV Guide who is a rock star at moderating panels. But what Will lacked in terms of asking good questions, he made up for it with his love for Gale.

He introduced Gale as someone who had sex with men all along Canada, a remark where people either laughed knowingly or people were silent because he didn’t say, “Gale as Brian” or “Gale played a man who…” so I think people were thinking, “Did he just out him? Did he just call him a man whore?” Will also suggests that Gale should play Nikita and Gale jokes that he tried on the dress and looked good.

Then when Will was talking about the shot of Maggie Q as Nikita getting out of the pool in a bikini and how much he loved it, the audience laughed like, “We know you do, randy guy you.” And turned to the audience, laughed and said, “I’m gay, I want to see Gale in a bikini.” To which Kevin replied, “You may see that.”

Like I said, Gale is so much better at public speaking now and although it took him over a minute to begin talking after being asked a question by Keck, he answered without his usual “um”s. He still rambles in the most delightful way, but at least he answers.
Gale回答问题的时候不会再"um..."地支支吾吾,(虽然在回答问题前还是要想一分钟啦)。虽然有时候会跑题一下,但至少他有回答嘛。

Like he was asked what was his experience with cheerleaders like in school; what was his memories of the cheerleaders? Gale says that his sister was one and really good at it, but he mostly remembers the crowd interaction in the stands about what was going on on the field, “Did you see that? What did she do?” And he starts talking about midfield and 50 yard lines and things I know nothing of and he really didn’t answer anything per se about cheerleaders, but there you go.
当被问到对啦啦队的看法时,Gale说她姐姐以前也是一名很棒的啦啦队员,不过对于啦啦队他最大的印象还是人群里面的人不断地在起哄;然后他还谈了下中场啊50码之类的。

Copyright © 2010 gale-harold.it | All rights reserved
Written by Downybee - Edited by Marcy

粉丝照的照片(不断更新中):http://www.gale-harold.it/gale-a ... 0-by-amelialourdes/

大叔还是那么帅!!!

154# cora

Gale大对粉丝真好....那么细心..
cora大..我还没开始看,我打算等B大出来在看的...我有罪..{:3_235:}

(梅小西今天受伤了.........脚踝肿的像馒头一样......我....我就来吐吐嘈....心里难受....)

156# 落之初夏
噢可怜的~~没啥事吧 听起来挺严重的
偶觉得只看Gale部分应该也不影响剧情了解...教授情节应该是支线吧{:3_269:}

156# 落之初夏
噢可怜的~~没啥事吧 听起来挺严重的
偶觉得只看Gale部分应该也不影响剧情了解...教授情节应该是支线吧{:3_269:}
cora 发表于 2010-9-20 14:44

嘿嘿,我也觉得不影响剧情....所以打算完了再看.......
就是韧带错位了.....还好没有断....{:3_223:} .没事没事,一个月就应该好了....恩啊 加油!

158# 落之初夏
听起来好严重呃{:3_203:} 运动员总是会有这样那样的伤啊
Gale以前也是踢足球的咧~~还拿过大学的足球奖学金,想起来这挺像Martin的,不过她是拿的啦啦队奖学金{:3_242:}

最喜欢看他被采访或发表感想时的样子了,好可爱,跑题也跑的特可爱!!

希望他一切顺利!!!

2010年9月22日中秋节Gale饰演的教授即将登场(第3集) {:3_279:}

更新了很多图片还有中秋小礼包下载~~~中秋快乐{:3_250:}{:3_272:}

还是那么美,身材还是很好,哪有40啊!
而且超Q,扑~~~

诶哟G大叔你还是这么帅> <,期待新剧!

那张侧面的图真是把曲线拍出来了哈
真是……不错哈~~~~
:s14

本帖最后由 andrea1014 于 2010-9-23 11:45 编辑

剛看完第3集了
看到GALE出場我有尖叫{:3_246:}
G 這次因為是演教授
所以跟之前不太一樣
有很嚴肅的樣子
但還是有他的招牌笑容
而且有睡不飽的樣子{:3_232:}

基本上在第3集
有4段是由GALE的出現
前15分鐘2段
近尾跟最後那段也有他
出現的比我想像中多了
很期待第5集的他!!

還沒看得大家趕快看囉~~{:3_255:}

评分人数

• cora

在等第三集乐{:3_232:}
{:3_280:}中秋快乐

本帖最后由 xyw8221 于 2010-9-23 14:33 编辑

Gale 新戏里好像瘦了很多很多

衬衫和裤子都好松了

大叔是常规角色吗?

大叔啊。。好帅啊。。身材啊。。。
第三集哪里能下啊。。。

謝謝cora的中秋小礼包{:3_272:}

Gale侧面曲线真滴是宇宙超級無敵  無人能比的迷人...{:3_225:}

赶来支持下大叔

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-9-23 23:28 编辑

热烈欢迎法学教授Julian Perish{:3_272:} {:3_279:}

教授......(大家要集中精神上课)

173# cora

{:3_227:}
啦啦啦啦 12分钟  我离cora大最近的一次 咩哈哈哈....
gale教授帅到爆啦...尊是...going学生么这不是...{:3_158:}
恩啊  激动完了 去下载 嘿嘿嘿嘿~

174# 落之初夏
啧啧 2分钟 谁够我快

哎呀呀呀采访里说有可能把Martin和Julian凑合到一对去{:3_278:} 这个是故意放烟雾还是怎样...

• 三国群英传私服
  •