[电影] Pinoy电影系列 BoY[AVI][709M][英文字幕][CT]

本帖最后由 happylemon 于 2012-6-1 02:35 编辑

Pinoy - BoY (A Film by Auraeus Solito)

In Auraeus Solito's own words:

"Boy is my ode to the erotic Filipino genre, especially the 1998 Macho Dancer movie by Lino Brocka. Macho dancers are like male strippers with a very enticing and sensual way of dancing which I find aesthetically beautiful. Each generation in the Philippines has a "macho dancer" film. This is my deconstruction of that genre.

In the film, an unnamed teenager accepts himself, his homosexuality, when he falls in love with a Macho Dancer. He sells his comic books so that he can afford to buy him for one night. Of course, the climax of the film is when the Boy finally consummates his love with the Macho dancer.

It is this lovemaking scene (according to the festival organisers of Singapore International Film Festival) that the censors have disallowed. It is a very gentle and sensual scene. In fact, I have made series of screening tests in Manila and Amsterdam - and they found the scene sensual and beautiful. That is why I was totally surprised that the censors found this scene not fit for public viewing."

Hard-encoded English subs!

A/V Specs:
Video: DivX 5 656x368 23.98fps 1111kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

Produced: 2009
Running time: 79 mins

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

评分人数

• 晃司

谢谢分享

谢谢分享,感谢分享